Clinical: Sciatica. Taste, altered. Tongue, painful.
Characteristics: Mure proved this substance, and one symptom appears to be peculiar: "Taste of doughy bread in the mouth."
Carbo animalisCarb-an. (charred ox-hide).
3. eyes: Sensitive to light, esp. sunlight.
6. face: Face mottled.
8. mouth: Taste of doughy bread. Coppery taste with heat in throat when taking the drug.
12. abdomen: Pricking in navel when lying. Needle-like pain, intermitting in r. groin, in direction of joint, after walking.
22. upper limbs: Numbness of arm on which he lies; of hand and legs.
23. lower limbs: Frequent pain, now in l. buttock now in thigh.
26. sleep: Drowsiness and yawning.