Clinical: Angina pectoris. Diarrhoea. Headache. Sore-throat. Tongue, stiffness of. Toothache. Worm-fever.
Characteristics.r[chim-m]: has been proved independently of Chimaphila umbellataChim. Some symptoms of Chim. rotundChim. rotund are included. An intense gnawing hunger is a leading symptom. Burning fever; blood feels heated. The throat and tonsils are strongly affected. Headache < on lying down. Feels better in warm room. Suited to mild, amiable, refined, sensitive, intellectual persons.
1. mind: Becomes partially unconscious, feels like fainting, as if brain paralysed, mind gone (Chim. rotundChim. rotund).
2. head: Sudden headache above eyes; with dim vision; light-headed; lying down. Frontal headache with fulness in stomach and belching; with pain in bowels; wants head pressed on.
7. teeth: Hollow teeth ache, < eating.
8. mouth: Tongue feels stiff and thick in middle, cannot raise it Chim. rotund).
9. throat: Tensive pain in throat on swallowing; swollen tonsils.
10, 11. appetite and stomach: Extreme gnawing hunger. Feels drunk as if stomach burnt up with liquor; as if hard, dry, and tough, and as if rennet would be good for it (Chim. rotundChim. rotund).
13. stool: Diarrhoea, with worm-fever.
14. urinary organs: Rises in night to urinate.
19. heart: Angina with stupor.
21. limbs: Limbs feel full, as if distended. Sensation of swelling in armpits; pain from armpits to scapulae.
27. fever: Fever with burning hot skin and thirst. Blood as if heated with prickling. Cold, damp feet in evening.