Clinical: Epilepsy. Tetanus.
Characteristics: The effects of the Cicuta maculataCic-m are very like those of the Virosa, the most prominent symptom being: Falls unconscious, tetanic or clonic convulsions. Body covered with sweat. For comparisons see Cicuta virosaCic.
1. mind: Fell on their way, and were picked up unconscious.
2. head: Dizziness. Head hot.
3. eyes: Astonishing mobility of eyeballs and eyelids with widely dilated pupils.
6. face: Face bloated like that of a drowned person, deathly pale. Face livid, even purple. Jaws rigid.
8. mouth: Bloody foam from nose and mouth.
9. throat: Spasm of muscles of deglutition on presenting anything to mouth.
11. stomach: Nausea and vomiting; frothy, glairy fluid.
12, 13. abdomen and stool: Pain in bowels; ineffectual desire for Stool.
20, 21. back and limbs: Falls backward in convulsions. Every muscle in the body in powerful clonic spasm. Body and extremities cold.
26. sleep: During intervals of vomiting lay in deep sleep.
27. fever: Head hot. Profuse sweat over whole body.