Albuminuria. Aphonia. Asthma. Cataract. Colic. Cornea, spots on. Eruptions. Eyes, affections of. Gonorrhśa. Gravel. Headache. Leucorrhśa. Lungs, śdema of. Rheumatism. Scurvy. Strangury. Toothache. Ulcers. Urinary disorders.
Characteristics: Armor. sat., and also Cochlearia officinalisCoch-o, are old-world anti-scorbutics, and homeopathic provings have confirmed the old experience.
Cochlearia armoraciaCoch has the anti-scorbutic properties of the other Crucifere, and is specially efficacious in scurvy from eating salt. The essential oil is said to be identical with that of Sinapis alba (var. alba)Sin-a. The mucous membranes are affected: mucous stools; gonorrhśa; leucorrhśa; pituitous asthma and pituitous phthisis have been benefited by it. There are peculiar symptoms in connection with the teeth. Some violent abdominal pains were experienced. Tearing pains from the belly through to back, down the back, and settling in sacrum. "Colic with backache" appears to be a leading indication. Wandering chronic rheumatism.
Touch or slight pressure < many symptoms. Bending forward >
Causation: Checked foot-sweat. Nervous excitement. Cold
1. mind: Difficult thinking in evening. Irresolution
2. head: Headache, now one side now the other; < opening the eyes (wide), but not on reading or motion. Violent headache with nausea; < sitting up. Aching, boring pains in head, as if brain bursting
3. eyes: Obscuration of sight for some minutes. Lachrymation. Spots on cornea. Swelling of eyes. Styes. Rheumatic ophthalmia
6. face: Twitching of l. corner of mouth, 4 a.m. Soreness of upper lip
7. teeth: Dull sensation in teeth, as if they were soft and became bent and moved in their sockets on chewing. Scurvy of salt-eaters. Dental fistula
8. mouth: Paralysis of tongue. Biting sensation on tongue. Tongue furred white. Very offensive odour from mouth and lungs
9. throat: Dryness of pharynx, larynx, and posterior nares. Scraping in throat with nausea. Hawking thick, viscid mucus
11. stomach: Unnatural craving for food with profuse painless diarrhśa. Belchings of sulphurous odour, like garlic. Bilious regurgitations. From region of stomach the pain draws through both sides towards back. Cramp in stomach; pain drives to despair. Crampy, tensive pain above epigastrium apparently in diaphragm, > by bending forward
12. abdomen: Spasms through to back and loins. Borborygmi in morning
13. stool and anus: Profuse painless diarrhśa with craving for food. Diarrhśa after great nervous excitement. Tenesmus all night till morning, sometimes discharging a little blood. Mucous stools. Involuntary passage of mucus from anus. Itching and burning at anus
14. urinary organs: Uneasiness in region of kidneys. Increased desire and increased secretion. Urination difficult, causing burning, tenderness, and inflammation of urethra as in first stage of gonorrhśa. Strangury. Gravel. Albuminuria
15. male sexual organs: Burning or cutting at glans during micturition; felt also before or after. Gonorrhśa. Impotence
16. female sexual organs: Stringy black blood passes from the vagina when urinating; also during the night. Menses: every ten or fifteen days; suppressed with chlorosis. Leucorrhśa and menostasis. Since climaxis cramp in stomach
17. respiratory organs: Aphonia; with blood-spitting; oppressed breathing. Promotes expectoration, and relieves cough; increases activity of respiratory organs. Mucous asthma, and consumption. Śdema of lungs. Chest painful to touch
21. limbs: Twitchings in limbs. Towards morning pain in all joints when lying still; < lying on side; > on motion and when getting up. Suppressed foot sweat
26. sleep: Sleep very refreshing; awoke with clearer mind than usual