Clinical: Eye, inflammation of. Headache. Rheumatism. Vertigo.
Characteristics: Convolvulus duartinusConvo-d was proved under Mure, and some symptoms that are peculiar have been recorded: Reveries in daytime. Numbness in limbs. Dreams of dead persons. Symptoms are < in morning and > after cold bath.
1. mind: Moral weakness. Reveries in the daytime.
2. head: Vertigo with faintness. Burning in frontal region, ceasing after a cold bath. Pain in frontal region with heat at root of nose. Pain in l. temple (corresponding to inflamed l. eye).
3. eyes: Inflammation of l. eye.
8. mouth: Toothache. Swelling of gums. Tongue feels swollen.
9. throat: Heat and dryness at anterior and upper part of oesophagus.
12. abdomen: Pain in abdomen with internal heat. Violent colic with drawings.
13. stool: Constipation.
14. urinary organs: Red urine. Yellow sediment in urine.
22. upper limbs: Numbness of arms,< when hanging down. Pains in l. shoulder; in l. wrist. Numbness of r. index and middle fingers.
23. lower limbs: Lancinating pain in r. knee. Pain fore part of l. leg for four days. Deep-seated pain in calves.
26. sleep: Drowsiness in daytime. Dreams: about quarrelling; about dead persons; falling out of his front teeth; of flying along a lighted street; appearance of a ghost; wakes with a start.