Gonorrhoea. Headache. Rheumatism.
Characteristics: Cupressus AustralisCupre-aust has had a proving, which, though not extensive, is sufficient to show the analogue of its action with that of Thuja occidentalisThuj. Sharp, piercing and pricking pains are prominent. General feeling of warmth.
Abies, Sabina, Thuja occidentalisThuj.
1. mind: Is in much better spirits.
2. head: Sharp, piercing pain from l. occiput to l. temple.
11. stomach: Increased appetite followed by loathing of food. Voracious appetite. Feeling of warmth in stomach.
14. urinary organs: Pricking pains from kidneys to bladder, with increased desire to urinate, stream smaller than usual. Constriction along course of urethra, esp. towards neck of bladder.
15. male sexual organs: Itching of glans penis, and orifice of urethra. Aching pains in perineum and spermatic vessels with feeling of weight in testes.
20. back: Dull, aching pain in lumbar region.
22. upper limbs: Pain in shoulders, esp. on joint of r. shoulder, extending down to elbow.
23. lower limbs: Pinching, drawing pain in knees and along lymphatics of legs. Sharp, shooting pain in patellae and in bend of knees. Tension in calves, with occasional spasmodic twitchings and general malaise.
27. fever: Increased heat of body without thirst.